Payment, refunds and returns policy
Last Updated on 17 March 2017
- Payment must be made in full at the time of order. All payments are made via our third party gateway provider www.shopify.com.au/legal/terms-payments-au
- All goods and services are subject to availability from our Suppliers. If an item is sold out or unavailable then you will be given the option of a store credit (“OverSixty Shop Credit”) or a full refund for any money paid by you (including delivery charges). If you choose an OverSixty Shop Credit, you will be given a credit to the same face value of the purchased item (including delivery charges).
- OverSixty Shop Credits may be redeemed for any other goods or services advertised on our Platforms. OverSixty Shop Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from their date of issue
- If you choose to return an item, you must first contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange return of the item. You need to provide your contact details and order confirmation number. You will then be given the option of either an OverSixty Shop Credit or a full refund less delivery charges. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
- You must then arrange to return the goods direct to the Supplier in its original condition and packaging. You will need to pay the costs of returning the goods to the Supplier.
- If you choose an OverSixty Shop Credit, you will be given a credit to the same face value of the purchased item less delivery charges.
- Refunds and OverSixty Shop Credits will be provided within 5 days after the relevant Supplier notifies us that the item has been returned in its original condition and packaging.
- For all returns (but excluding faulty items) you are responsible for the cost of sending the item back to the Supplier. You should use registered post or some other means of tracking the return of the item. OverSixty Shop Credits and refunds will not be provided until the item is delivered back to the Supplier.
- If you receive an item that is faulty please contact our customer service team. You need to provide your contact details and order confirmation number and details of the issue(s) with the product. Either we or our Suppliers may require you to send digital photos of the fault or defect or to return the faulty item for assessment. We will pay the delivery cost of returning the faulty item to the Supplier. Once the faulty item has been received and confirmed faulty, you will be given the option of a full refund, OverSixty Shop Credit or replacement.